👋 I’m Jenn
I’m a senior product designer living in Los Angeles, CA. I currently work at AT&T, focusing on the experience of AT&T TV, a TV streaming service. I’ve had the awesome opportunity to work on a variety of different projects- from redesigning the video player, to creating and building our component library, to leading user research studies- I’ve worked with a multitude of different people across many disciplines.
For all projects with a password, please use: ATVwork
I regularly work on feature projects that directly impact the user experience of AT&T TV. On these projects I work directly with developers, product owners, researchers, and other designers to improve and create new features. Some recent projects:
- Video Player Redesign [password: ATVwork] – I redesigned the video player on mobile, web, and TV devices for AT&T TV.
- Pause Live [password: ATVwork] – for this project I had to deliver a large feature in a short amount of time, working across teams to meet a tight deadline.
- UX component library [password: ATVwork] – led the creation of a pattern library for the design team.
- Design Documentation [password: ATVwork] – helped migrate the entire documentation from a static PDF to an online resource for the entire company to reference.
You’re looking for a Senior Product Designer
–and I’d love the chance to join your team. The facts about me are:
- I love what I do and am passionate about my work- design is about practicing empathy and making products more accessible and inclusive- I work hard to do my best work everyday
- I’m a fast learner and I never stop learning. I’m always looking for new experiences that will help me grow as a designer
- I’m all about transparent, open, honest communication. For any relationship to be successful, it’s important to have open communication. Not just with co-workers, but also with yourself. I’m constantly asking myself, what key points did I miss? How can I better communicate and listen?